'Stepping Out for Scotland 2020' - a virtual sponsored walk
Looking for a challenge?
Want to put your daily dog walking to good use?
Why not join us for a sponsored 'virtual' Stepping Out for Scotland during the weekend of 30th October - 1st November.
What do I need to do?
1. Set a route and walk target e.g. 1 mile, 3 miles, 5 miles, 10 miles, 20 miles...
2. Decide whether you will arrange to get sponsorship from others or make a donation. If you would like a sponsor form, download it here, see below.
3. Support us on JustGiving https://www.justgiving.com/campaign/TherapetNC500 and on our Facebook, Instagram and Twitter accounts.
4. Enjoy your Walk! (Remember to count your miles)
5. Tell us how far you managed to walk and go to our social media to see how far we are collectively walking over the weekend.
Please remember to follow the latest government Coronavirus guidelines.
How do I get the money to CCST?
The easiest way is via our JustGiving page https://www.justgiving.com/campaign/TherapetNC500 where you can either:
· click on the 'Donate' button and donate one sum via bank card, or
· click on 'Start Fundraising' which will create your own personalised page where your sponsors will pay directly (instead of filling out a paper form and then having to manually collect the money). You can see how much money they are donating towards your goals.
JustGiving sends your donation straight to Canine Concern Scotland Trust and automatically reclaims Gift Aid if you are a UK taxpayer, so your donation is worth even more. Other ways are our usual methods of bank transfer or cheque. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. Please remember to tell us who you are and how many miles you have walked so we can move 'Dave' around our map.
If you wish to gather sponsorship for your walk please download this form below.